Spell Check in All Windows Programs
Spell Check Anywhere integrates with all Windows software seamlessly. Spell checking is triggered by a hotkey press on the keyboard or a button click. The text is checked right inside the source application, proofed, corrected. There is no need for copy/pasting. Text formatting is preserved. SCA is the popular choice.
SCA instantly works when installed. There is no programming required on your end. There are no changes required to existing software. The installation is a one-click operation- takes 1 minute. Finds correct spell checking suggestions for the heaviest misspelled words.
Spell Check Anywhere Adds To All Windows Programs:
- The Best Spell Check On The Market.
- Thesaurus Lookup.
- English Dictionary Lookup.
- Medical, Legal & 16 Foreign Languages Spelling Check.
- Speed Typing – Text Macros.
- HyperNotepad – Full Featured Notepad Alternative.
- Instantly works in all Windows programs, including custom programs.
- Single customers, small & large businesses, medical, financial, insurance, government.
Spell Checks Right Within The Program You Are Writing In:
- Without needing to copy/paste.
- Without needing to start an Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome.
- Without needing to start Microsoft Word.
- Without needing an Internet connection.
Issues With Standard Spell Checkers:
Many programs do not come with a spelling checker. In cases where programs do come with it built in, like Microsoft Word, they have the following issues:
- No spelling support for all text areas such as subject lines, notes, descriptions, comments.
- The spelling function is basic; it fails to provide the correct spelling for heavily misspelled words.
- Lack extended options such as built-in dictionary and thesaurus within the spell checking window.
- No support for medical, legal or foreign languages at all– or if there is support, then it is at an extra cost.
- Occasionally standard spellers stop working, while technical support is no help in getting it fixed.
- No centralized custom words dictionary to all programs.
SCA solves all the above issues with a complete, comprehensive set of features.
Features Beyond Standard Spell Checkers:
- Always find the correct spelling, even for heavily misspelled words.
- Easy to read, large, resizable spell check window.
- Spell checked document history.
- Misspelled words history.
- Centralized custom words dictionary for all programs.
- In a corporate environment, a centralized custom dictionary for all users. Central custom dictionary management for all users.
- English dictionary right in the spelling window.
- Thesaurus right in the spelling window.
- Highly customizable.
- Optional spell check button in all, or in some, programs.
- Customize hotkeys.
- Speed typing (auto-replace typing).
- HyperNotepad – Notepad Alternative.
- Corporate options.
An Example of Spelling In Notepad:
This is an example in notepad. It works the same in all programs under Windows, including custom programs.
Works In All Programs, Including:
- All Programs In Windows 10, 8.
- All Programs In Windows 7, Visa & XP.
- All Programs In All Windows Servers.
- Notepad, WordPad.
- Outlook, Outlook Express.
- Windows Mail, MSN Mail.
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome.
- Gmail, Outlook.Com.
- Yahoo! Mail, AOL Mail.
- Skype, Chat, Facebook, Twitter.
- MS Office, Word.
- Excel, MS Access.
- MS Works, MS PowerPoint, Word Perfect.
Details of Spell Checking:
You can add a spell check button to all Windows programs. You can select to which programs to add the button, and to which to hide the button. Below is an example of the button appearing in Outlook. Start spell check by pressing F11 on your keyboard or a click on the spell check button at the top right corner.
When you click on the spell check button (or use the hotkey), the text in focus is checked in any program you might be using. The following SCA’s spell checking Windows. Here you can see at the bottom the text being checked. At the top, the word suggestions. On the right, there are buttons to further assist your spelling.
Find The Right Word. Reference Dictionary Built In:
If the correct spelling suggestions offered are “weather” and “whether,” which one should you use? For those cases, you have a built-in English dictionary reference right into the spell checking window. Highlight the word in the suggestions list, and click the “Dictionary” button. You will get a concise explanation of the meaning of the word. This way you can select the right spelling you intended. Below is an example of the lookup English dictionary as it is built in the software.
English Thesaurus Lookup:
You can do a thesaurus lookup right from within the spell checking window. Select a word from the suggested words, then click the “Thesaurus” button.
Additional Points of Interest:
- Comes Free With HyperNotepad – Full Featured Alternative to Notepad.
- Comes Free With Speed Typing – Text Macros That Work In All Programs.
- Change SCA’s Settings & Fully Customize.
Many people enjoy using SCA for years. It’s a program you will use every day for years to come. The software is used by thousands of companies, by tens of thousands of end users. Excited Users Talk About Spell Check Anywhere. Spell Check Anywhere is the best spell checker on the market. It is an excellent investment in software.
Download the free trial to start spell checking right away. You get excellent customer/technical support that is prompt, cordial, precise. The software comes with an iron-clad 90-days money-back guarantee. Plus, free upgrades for a year.
P.S. Not sure if SCA works with the program you are using? SCA is built generically to work with all Windows programs. Simply download the trial version, then test to see if works with your program of choice. The only time it won’t work is if the program you are writing with does not follow Windows text editing standards. The only way to find out for sure is to do a test run.